Australia has one of the best health care systems in the world given its low mortality rates and high percentage of general wellness in its total population. This, by and large can be attributed to the government’s ambitious plan of a public health care system better known as Medicare. But even with the government meeting the bill more than halfway (about 75% coverage), the system does have its limits including limited cover on crucial health challenges such as dental, physiotherapy and alternative medicine. On the brighter side of things, there is always the better alternative: private coverage. For example, Adelaide employers from a number of associated steel industry companies use the Phoenix Health Fund which is rated as one of the best medical health insurance Adelaide has. It offers comprehensive health cover with one of the lowest rates in Australia.
The Phoenix Health Fund, a registered exclusive private health insurer has been in existence for six decades, providing quality health cover for both its current and former employees. Their uniqueness as an exclusive non-profit private health insurer has benefited members in more ways than one. Some of these privileges members enjoy include:
- Protection against the government’s set schedule of reasonable fees which leaves a window for high hospital charges. Members instead benefit from the Phoenix Heath Fund which cushions them with lower rates.
- The choice of using private health providers listed by the insurer where the long waiting queues are minimal.
- The benefit of a wider coverage than the government’s Medicare system. Coverage such as: dental, chiropractic, ambulance, pharmacy and much more.
- Discounts in selected but established optical providers, a gift card of 50$ given to members and each of their referred associates and discounted rates offered for members taking the travel insurance package.
The Phoenix Health Fund policy also has its superb insurance products as part of the contribution to its grand recognition as one of the best private health insurance nsw.
Just like other medical health insurance adelaide-based private providers, the Phoenix Health Fund gives medical benefits according to a member’s level, type of coverage and financial status. Below is the list they can choose from:
1. The top cover combined service which has a comprehensive coverage that includes in-patient accommodation, theatre and special unit accommodation fees which are scheduled in agreement with a list of private hospitals accessible by members. Other benefits are: choice of doctor, general treatment with full benefits and no excess to pay in hospital benefits.
2. The 500 combined which has a comprehensive coverage of over $500 in excess in public health providers on admission. A wide range of benefits are also offered, such as claimable general treatment services outside of the hospital.
3. The Young savers combined where younger members have the privilege of comprehensive coverage as provided in the top coverage combined package as well as a $500 excess coverage when admitted in public hospitals. The choice of doctor and general treatment service outside selected hospitals is also provided.
4. General treatment package which offers the complete package of benefits for general treatment services including but not short of: Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Ambulance, and Natural therapies.
Many major contributions in medical health insurance Adelaide-based services have been made by private sector. You too can be part of the best health cover nsw now. Find out more here: http://www.phoenixhealthfund.com.au/medical-insurance-adelaide.asp